The growing business industry has made it necessary for companies to stay in competition or have a competitive advantage over its competitors; with growing competition companies are facing stiff challenge to get new customers.
Today customers are web-savvy, mobile-enabled data users who pounce on whichever brand or store offers the best deal. Brand loyalty is vanishing, so to stay in competition companies are heavily spending their budget in marketing activities, and to track marketing activities companies are introducing marketing automation tools to track day to day marketing activities.
Marketing automation is a software platform that streamlines entire marketing tasks and helps companies to accelerate marketing activities which is ultimately helping companies to reach more prospects, generate more qualified leads and moreover it is necessary to understand customer behavior, so that customer will become brand loyal, marketing automation tools plays an important role to understand customer behavior.
Marketing automation allows following things do more effectively:
- Email marketing campaign
- Landing page creation
- Cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Lead generation/customer follow ups
- Lead nurturing and scoring
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Website personalization
Why you should enable marketing automation tools?
Automation tool allows you to:-
- Track customer activity on website/understanding behavior.
- Measure the revenue contribution (ROI) of every single one of your marketing campaigns.
- Segment customer on the basis of engagement & interest level.
- Track effectiveness of marketing/sales team.
- Interact with the customers on the basis of interest.
So, What is marketing automation?
It’s the backbone of the 21st century marketing department, allowing organization to scale campaigns, reach prospects more effectively, better qualify leads and demonstrate ROI.