Communicate better with your customers over WhatsApp & BOT using Salesforce DE
In the today’s digitally connected world, Brands now have even more ways to communicate with their customers through digital channels to offer a more comprehensive experience specially using WhatsApp. With more than 1.6 billion users in 180 countries, many firms have long seen WhatsApp as a critical piece of their marketing, customer loyalty, and customer service strategies.
We at Zoxima bring immense expertise in Salesforce DE (digital engagement) platform for Whatsapp Salesforce integration and provide unified communication and customer experience.
This not only empowers the customer service teams but also speed up customer connects, provides two-way communication across multiple channels like Whatsapp, email, call center, SMS etc.
It is amazingly cost-effective and take customer experience to the next levels.
Benefits of Salesforce DE –
– Better conversation with your customers
– Set up WhatsApp as another customer service channel
– Give customer service agents the power to talk to customers over WhatsApp
– Help customer service teams manage customer queries and complaints
– Send out notifications to customers
– Send payment updates ,shipment status, booking status, appointment alerts
– Automate a series of prior messages using Einstein Bots
– BOT responses and human takeover of conversations
– Unified communication, managing escalations, transactions
– CSAT’s AI enablement of BOT’s
– Social media integrations
– Single cockpit for handling customers communications
– Keeping track of all conversations and not losing any thread
As a proud Salesforce platinum consulting partner, we bring to you a great experience to implement Salesforce DE platform for WhatsApp Salesforce integrations for businesses across different industry verticals. This works in tandem with our own (or third-party) sales & distribution automation solutions like DMS, SFA, B2B commerce, retailer and partner ordering apps.
We serve multiple industries including manufacturing, building materials, FMCG, media and entertainment, digital companies, consumer durables, automotive, Edtech, paper, electrical and electronic. Do let us know if you would like to know more about our unique strengths and we will very happy to stay connected with you.
To know more visit: www.zoxima.com