Please carefully read these terms of service, before using the Zoxima website. Online access to information about the Company, its offerings, and products is made possible via this site.
Your acceptance of and adherence to these Terms will govern your access to and use of the Site. All users who access or use the Site, including visitors, are subject to these Terms.
You can make a request to own any of our solutions and services (“Purchase”) in one of the following ways:
- Send the request via contact form,
- Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without limitation, if you violate the terms, we have the right to immediately cancel or suspend your access to our site without warning or liability. The terms’ ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and liability restrictions are just a few of the clauses that will always apply even after they are terminated.
Content, Copyrights and Trademarks
All text, information, data, and files (collectively, “Content”) on the site are owned, controlled, or licensed by or to the Company and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Content also includes descriptions of our services or/and products, graphics, images, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, and computer code. All copyrights to the Content are owned and retained by the Company.
You agree that Company does not guarantee or make any representations regarding any Content to which you may have access. In no event will Company be held responsible in any way for any Content, including butnot limited to any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, transmitted, linked from, or otherwise accessible through, or made available via, the Site.
You acknowledge that reusing any Content made accessible through the Site is strictly your responsibility, including giving due credit. Before using the Content, you should review the terms of the applicable licence so that you are aware of what you can and cannot do.
Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, no part of the Site and no Content may be distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise without the express prior written consent of the Company. In addition, you consent to not altering the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by renting, leasing, loaning, selling, distributing, transmitting, or broadcasting them in any way.
The logos and trademarks of the company are registered trademarks and belong to the company. The Site’s look, organisation, colour scheme, and design are all protected trade dress. You don’t get any permission or rights to use the information above.Any recommendations or other feedback you submit, without restriction or payment, may be used on the Site.
You may use the Site or the Content only for non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn more about the Company’s products and services, as long as you abide by these Terms, do not remove any proprietary notice language from the Content or any part of the Content, copy or post the Content on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, do not make any changes to the Content or any part of the Content, and do not add any new revisions.
Prohibited Use of the Site
You acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Use the website while violating these terms;
- Copy the website, alter it, turn it into a derivative work, reverse-engineer it, or try to find its source code in any other way, or let anyone else to do it;
- Sell, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, give a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in, the Content or Site, or make it in any manner accessible to a third party;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation “deep-links,” “page-scrape,” “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,”as well as any comparable or equivalent manual process, in order to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the site or any content, or in any other way replicate or get around the site’s navigational structure or presentation;
- Use the website in any way that harms, disables, overwhelms, or degrades it, or that prevents any other person from using and
enjoying the website;
- The Site or any portion of it should not be mirrored or framed on any other website or webpage;
- Attempt to access the site without authorization;
- Neither circumvent the security nor authentication mechanisms on the website nor any network connected to the website, nor probe, scan, or test their susceptibility;
- Take any action that places a burden on the Site’s infrastructure or any systems or networks connected to the Site that is excessively or disproportionately heavy;
- Use any tool, program, or procedure to try to prevent the Site from operating correctly.
To learn more, please review our Privacy Statement at;
We retain the right to change these terms at any moment without prior notice in our sole discretion. You agree to obey and be bound by these terms as modified if you continue to use the Site after any such changes.